1. Reid, J. We Need a Mental Health Infrastructure Plan. March 11, 2021.
2. Reid, J. Sleep Deprivation is a Public Health Issue. For Clinicians, It's an Everyday Reality. April 6, 2021. https://www.doximity.com/articles/368781a4-c504-4aa1-a967-a278323caf9d
3. Reid, J. Doctors' Mental Health: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late. May 5, 2021
4. Reid, J. The Link Between Insomnia and Mental Illness. May 19, 2021.
5. Reid, J. Sleep is the Ultimate Holistic Remedy. May 24, 2021. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/think-shrink/202105/sleep-is-the-ultimate-holistic-remedy
Research Publications, peer reviewed (print or other media)
1.Krahn D, Bohn M, Henk H, Grossman J, Gosnell B. Patterns of urges during early abstinence in alcohol-dependent subjects. American Journal of Addiction. 2005 May-Jun;14(3):248-55.
2. Krahn D, Grossman J, Henk H, Mussey M, Crosby R, Gosnell B. Sweet intake, sweet-liking, urges to eat, and weight change: Relationship to alcohol dependence and abstinence. Addictive Behaviors. 2006 Apr;31(4):622-31.
3. Reid, J and Gehrman P. Results of a sleep survey in an outpatient psychiatric clinic. 2019. Current in preparation for submission.
Research Publications, peer-reviewed reviews
1. Reid J, Gitlin M, Altshuler L. Lamotrigine in psychiatric illness. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2013 Jul;74(7):675-84.
2. Reid, J and Thase, M. Levomilnacipran in the treatment of major depressive disorder 2019 Currently in preparation for submission.